Guys, The How I Learned Series is looking for an intern!
This thing is growing and expanding with multiple opportunities on the horizon. I need a clever right hand man or lady, a sidekick-assistant-type person to help The How I Learned Series become as big an empire as Harpo Productions. BIGGER! It's going to be so great and super fun! YOU CAN BE MY GAYLE KING!
Seriously. If you or someone you know fits the description below, it would be crazy for you or them not to contact me.
- Pretty awesome. Reliability, focus, follow-thru and enthusiasm a must
- Interested in event production and all things literary, humorous and performative
- Great writing, editing, proofreading and research skills
- Need I say internet and tech savvy in this day and age?
- Someone with graphic / web design skills is a plus, but not required
- Creative thinker
- You know, just the right person for the job